The company with the name AK BARTENDERS COMPANY and the distinctive title “Bartenders® & BehindBars®” located at 15 Kyprion Agoniston Street in Athens Argyroupoli PC 16451 organizes a scholarship competition via Instagram. The Organizer has created an official account on the social network Instagram. The competition will be hosted on the above platform, which each participant can find at the following address: “https://instagram.com/behindbarsgr“
The purpose of these terms (hereinafter the “Terms”) is to determine the terms of participation in the Scholarship Competition of the draw and the nomination of winners.
- The duration of the competition is set from 16/06/2021 at 12:30 until 23/06/2021 at 14:00.
- Eligible to participate in the Competition are all those over 18 years of age who legally live in Greece and maintain an Instagram account.
- It is explicitly clarified that the employees of Bartenders® and the BehindBars® Educational Group, their first and second degree relatives and their spouses, as well as the persons incapable of legal action according to the provisions of the Civil Code are excluded from participating in the Competition.
- It is clarified that Instagram does not relate, manage, promote or enhance the Contest in any way.
- During the contest, participants can take part in the following way: a) follow the Instagram accounts @bartendersgr and @behindbarsgr, b) tag in the comments 2 of their friends with an Instagram account
- Each user profile can only participate in the contest once
- The prizes that will be available through the Competition (hereinafter: “the Prizes”) are the following: 5 scholarships for free study at BehindBars® Mixology Course Basic & advanced Vol 1 ☆ Bartenders Mixology Course Level 1 – 2 & Advanced Vol. 1 ☆ (All-In-One Course) ☆ (80 – 100 hours) 2 – 3 weeks, in days and hours that will be defined by the company Bartenders.gr. If one of the winners does not meet the conditions set out herein, another winner will be selected from the runners-up who have been selected in order of priority by the draw.
- The Prizes will be drawn on 24/6/21 at 11:00 in the company Bartenders® (15 Kyprion Agoniston Street, Argyroupoli) and 5 (five) winners and 5 (five) runners-up will be announced. Each winner and / or runner-up will be entitled to only one of the Prizes.
- The prizes will be received by the winners from the Bartenders facility.
- The communication with the winners for the receipt of the prizes will be done with a personal message on the Instagram profile that they have used to participate in the competition. In addition, the names of the winners will be posted on the website of Bartenders® http://www.bartenders.gr/. The organizer is not responsible for any damages of any kind, regarding the voluntary publication of personal data or other sensitive information by the participant.
- The winners of the Competition will receive the Prizes in person and in any case the acceptance and receipt of the Prizes must be done by the winners within ten (10) days from the date of the draw. In case it is not possible to communicate with any of the winners or any of the winners refuses or to receive their Prize or if the conditions for participation in the Competition are not met, the corresponding Prize will be given to one of the runners based on the order highlighting the latter from the draw.
- The Gifts are personal and are not exchanged for money nor can their replacement be requested.
- Participation in the Competition presupposes and implies explicit acceptance and consent of the participant to the right of the BehindBars® Teacher and the Bartenders® Company to observe the use and processing of their data in the context of the Competition or for future communication and information of the participant about services and products, other actions or offers of the BehindBars® Educational Group and the Bartenders® Company.
- By participating in the competition, each candidate accepts that the BehindBars® Educational Group and the company Bartenders® reserve the right to announce the names of the winners on their website and to advertise any relevant event as indicative of the receipt of the Prizes.
- These terms during the Competition will be posted on the website
Participation in the Competition implies the full knowledge and unconditional acceptance of all these terms.